Giants’ only battles show training wheels are off

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    www.cuisine.at Foren-Übersicht -> System
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
pinkpink

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Mai 18, 2017 7:36 am    Titel: Giants’ only battles show training wheels are off Antworten mit Zitat

Watching the Giants reassemble their defense this spring and summer will be a familiar and fascinating undertaking. There are always new players to mix in, but this time around, with this particular defense, almost all the gang is here again.
Unlike his task one year ago, coordinator Steve Spagnuolo will not have to make mass introductions and, in painstaking fashion, explain his playbook and philosophy. There is not a crop of newly minted, multi-millionaire, marquee free agents to Dennis Rodman Jersey incorporate into the locker room and onto the field. There is not a first-round pick to install as a starting cornerback, never an easy transition. There is not the warning that Spagnuolo issued one year ago, that this would all take time, plenty of time.
No, as the Giants continue with Phase 2 of their offseason program, Spagnuolo is talking about immediate excellence, not wait-and-see patience.
“A year ago, when we did this thing, there were a lot of new faces, so it was still new and now the biggest thing to me is the continuity of the coaching staff is huge,’’ Spagnuolo said recently during a Giants media availability. “There are a lot of guys that we have worked with before. So look, does that mean that you automatically go out there and play again? I don’t think so. We have a lot of work to do.’’
There always is work to do, but the work for Spagnuolo will be to add onto what was accomplished last season, when his defense finished 10th in the NFL in yards allowed, fourth in rushing defense and second in points allowed.
Almost the entire cast of characters is back. Spagnuolo has three of his four starting defensive linemen — Jason Pierre-Paul, Olivier Vernon and Damon “Snacks’’ Harrison — and his entire starting defensive backfield — cornerbacks Janoris http://www.official76erstore.com/Henry_Sims_Jersey Jenkins, Eli Apple and Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, and safeties Landon Collins and Andrew Adams. Of the linebackers getting the bulk of the snaps in 2016, Jonathan Casillas, Keenan Robinson and Devon Kennard all return, with only Kelvin Sheppard gone.
The Giants believe the options on the roster as potential replacements put the team in a position of strength. The only rookie they are counting on right away is Dalvin Tomlinson, who should slip into the defensive-tackle void left behind by Johnathan Hankins’ defection to the Colts. Young veterans Jay Bromley and Robert Thomas will challenge, but it will be an upset if Tomlinson does not emerge as the starter for the season opener against the Cowboys.
“Between now and the time that we play Dallas, we will figure it out,’’ Spagnuolo said. “But we are excited about Dalvin.’’
At middle linebacker, Robinson is in the running, though he probably is better-suited on the outside. The plan in 2016 was for B.J. Goodson to spend his rookie year on special teams then compete for the starting job this year. Goodson, a throwback Henry Sims Authentic Jersey thumper from Clemson, will be given every chance to man the middle, making for interesting training camp progress reports.
“Anytime you come in, and all of these guys will tell you, the second time through, all of the little things that you couldn’t remember the first year are just natural now,’’ Spagnuolo said. “He looks a lot more comfortable.’’
Last spring and especially last summer, the coaching staff could not contain its enthusiasm for Darian Thompson, a rookie safety from Boise State taken in the third round of the draft. Based on his poise, smarts and ball-skills, Thompson’s ascension to a starter role alongside Collins came quickly and easily but lasted just two games before he got hurt and eventually landed on injured reserve, needing http://www.officiallakersshoponline.com/Dennis_Rodman_Jersey surgery to repair a Lisfranc foot issue.
Thompson expects to be ready to roll in plenty of time for training camp and, if he can rekindle the form that created such optimism last summer, he will regain a starting job that was handled last season by Adams, an undrafted rookie from UConn who, to the surprise of many, held up on the back end of the defense.
There are spots to fill and decisions to make, but not nearly as many as this time a year ago.
“The challenge is to keep them hungry,’’ Spagnuolo said. “The goal here is to pick up where we left off.’’
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
ylq

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Aug 23, 2017 2:43 am    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Childhood juicy couture outlet is ray-ban sunglasses a knockoff handbags colorful nike canada kaleidoscope, puma online with joy, supra footwear with cheap true religion distress, replica rolex with hollister the oakley sunglasses exploration adidas of marc jacobs secret. cheap clothes But ray ban also jordans like rams nfl jersey a bottega veneta full tory burch shoes of knowledge aktienkurse adidas of eagles nfl jersey the longchamp outlet treasure falcons nfl jersey chest, michael kors filled with lacoste outlet online beautiful hogan outlet and strange things, nba jersey all are orlando magic jersey my cartier montres baby, occasionally recollection, the cowboys nfl jersey mouth longchamp will nike roshe hang a michael kors handbags smile, think oakley of huarache that swarovski time swarovski crystal silly knicks jersey that givenchy handbags time nike the pacers jersey music adidas of nike Air Max Plaza each Everything is nba jersey memorable, more love the hollisterco world, fell in love with everything barbour jackets around. The happiest converse sneakers thing in a coach outlet online child buccaneers nfl jersey is air jordan retro to christian louboutin eat fried charlotte hornets jerseys poached omega watches eggs in the north face backpacks grandmother's converse shoes house, and pandora the longchamp outlet taste new balance canada is air max still longchamp greeted nike mercurial by burberry handbags the drooling, nike air max remember polo ralph that hilfiger outlet time jordans in the grandmother bills nfl jersey every cheap oakley sunglasses day cheap jordans to eat softball bats fragrant coach outlet sale fried poached north face eggs, cheap mlb jerseys always coach handbags thinking nike air yeezy so cheap true religion delicious Something is packers nfl jersey from oakley sunglasses outlet there, in dolphins nfl jersey the adidas outlet amount patriots nfl jersey I have bucks jersey more barbour jackets such a salvatore ferragamo question. hogan Grandmother adidas outlet home converse a nike free run lot ed hardy of designer handbags chickens, michael kors every skechers shoes outlet time I cheap mlb jerseys see these guys, beats by dr dre I cried to dansko outlet eat thomas sabo chicken, air max 90 but my marc jacobs grandmother prada sunglasses said beats by dr dre that these grizzlies jersey chickens katespade are used jets nfl jersey to rockets jersey lay eggs, eat cheap oakley sunglasses these asics gel guys there michael kors is ralph lauren polos no delicious birkenstock fried poached, dsquared2 jeans I nike air huarache hold There vans shoes is ravens nfl jersey a nike strong ralph lauren factory store disbelief veneta attitude fred perry uk so fitflop outlet began polo ralph lauren outlet my swarovski jewelry full burberry handbags outlet of nike funny ferragamo exploration vans trip. nike air huarache Wake ferragamo shoes up in air jordan shoes the barbour jackets morning tommy hilfiger is vikings nfl jersey a ray ban sunny nike air max 2014 day, holding eyeglasses stores the hermes same kate spade outlet online happy kobe bryant jerseys mood tommy hilfiger toward the roshe run hearts titans nfl jersey of hollister co my pandora charms question, burberry handbags outlet find a chicken, hey relative polo ralph lauren outlet online to tommy hilfiger me, of course, is a swarovski jewelry chicken, and after hilfiger outlet this hermes birkin bag goal, giuseppe zanotti sneakers carefully jimmy choo outlet follow coach factory this fred perry outlet Guy, here turn, where tn pas cher the mizuno running turn, michael kors it michael kors seems basketball shoes very coach store leisurely look, occhiali ray ban and timberland shoes so new balance shoes I oakley canada am prada shoes a bit helpless, red bottoms and when michael kors handbags I nike was rolex replica about ralph lauren outlet online to michael kors outlet fall hogan women shoes asleep, this nike outlet store guy finally giuseppe shoes has nike roshe action, michael kors canada and levi's jeans it ralph lauren polo quietly kate spade outlet online came air force to the watches canada firewood Room, north face thump cheap michael kors like true religion jeans men a lying ray ban on mcm handbags the nike air max 2014 hay, like burberry to air max sleep iphone 5 cases like, so I was burberry handbags very burberry outlet online silent, cheap nike shoes this cheap jerseys guy ferragamo shoes is true religion too raiders nfl jersey lazy now obviously is asics just nike dawn mont blanc no longer burberry long time, kings jersey I do calvin klein underwear not believe prada handbags you denver nuggets jersey can beats audio sleep kevin durant jersey one day, I hugo boss clothes thought, coach store online unknowingly adidas I followed polo ralph lauren asleep. michael kors handbags Do cavaliers jerseys not nike free run 5.0 know ray ban outlet how long, when occhiali oakley I wake up hermes bags when the chi hair chicken raptors jersey has trail blazers jersey long been gone mcm handbags where ray bans to indoor soccer shoes go, the horloges sample vans and 49ers nfl jersey I burberry sale even true religion jeans women played hide and seek, michael kors uk I find adidas online me looking for, jerseys from china in barbour outlet online this christian louboutin shoes guy brooklyn nets jersey just oakley to dallas mavericks jerseys sleep Place, and ralph lauren outlet online found nike mercurial an hollister egg, fake rolex wow, nike outlet the michael kors bags original birkenstock taschen outlet egg is really replica rolex under nike shoes outlet the nba jerseys chicken, new balance outlet picked up salomon the egg, saints nfl jersey but ray ban sunglasses outlet also atlanta hawks jersey warm cheap jerseys and louboutin outlet happy, cheap jerseys happy looking at ralph lauren online the lunette ray ban egg, north face like the discovery hilfiger online shop of panthers nfl jersey the new michael kors handbags continent, cheerful holding the combat force new orleans pelicans to My grandmother ralph lauren uk gave air max me baseball bats a northface fried nike air max poached free run egg. Think of yesterday's ralph lauren fried longchamp poached swarovski online egg, chi flat iron really is louboutin outlet really supra shoes really omega watches delicious, north face outlet but bears nfl jersey unfortunately, new balance or did chiefs nfl jersey not prada see the north face how plein outlet the coach store outlet chicken discount shoes is under seahawks nfl jersey the max shoes eggs, today pandora schmuck must be clear! coach factory outlet online I long champ thought inside. After filling nfl jerseys his stomach, I oakley sunglasses came to hollister the place where yesterday, lurking ralph lauren outlet down, red bottom shoes but nike free unfortunately ray ban sonnenbrillen I swarovski canada fell steelers nfl jersey asleep, ralph lauren outlet online when waking up, mcm handbags outlet maybe that yesterday's oakley sunglasses outlet chicken nike air max and pandora that kids hoodies place to sleep michael kors in soccer shoes order ralph lauren online shop to michael kors taschen report omega yesterday's valentino Little hat, cheap barbour jackets I louboutin got mbt mens shoes a rolex watches bamboo tory burch handbags pole, ray ban sunglasses outlet resorted ray ban to air max 2015 the lions nfl jersey strength ralph lauren of cheap glasses my feeding nike tracksuits a lot dwyane wade jersey of poke it, air max the chaussure timberland result north face jackets it bcbg max azria is like a prada outlet frightened coach handbags as broncos nfl jersey high mcm bags flying, and instantly cheap oakley sunglasses turned into a birkenstock shoes fighting nike huaraches chicken, michael kors outlet to instyler I nike.com cast a puma sneakers high degree of nike air max fried michael kors purses eggs, burberry outlet the boston celtics middle redskins nfl jersey of my cheap nhl jerseys forehead, armani shoes outlet when ray ban outlet online I pandora uk furious, chasing jordan jerseys it michael kors outlet full golden state warriors jerseys of coach outlet canada yard run, ipad mini cases the real chicken jazz jersey fly dog dsquared2 outlet ??jump five finger shoes ah. oakley black friday My giants nfl jersey grandmother phoenix suns heard woolrich mens jackets the ray bans sound tommy hilfiger came texans nfl jersey out to clippers jersey see dre beats me louboutin uk a coach factory online lazy timberland outlet laugh, azcardinals nfl jersey I ended burberry the battle lunette oakley of burberry outlet store this true religion outlet meaningless, but jaguars nfl jersey I polo ralph lauren hate versace clothes the under armour curry smell of chicken, and philipp plein clothing it is not even power! colts nfl jersey After fendi bags a nike outlet period nike air force of timberwolves jersey time, when celine bags I ralph lauren outlet went to thomas sabo find juicy couture it jordan is michael kors purses not entertaining, cheap ray ban see air jordans it coach outlet online followed coach purses factory by babyliss pro a large group burberry sale of ray ban black friday small san antonio spurs jersey chicks, chargers nfl jersey forget ray ban outlet to ray ban outlet look michael kors at cheap nhl jerseys the face bcbg max of fidget spinner a small coach bags chicken cheap oakley on you. With mcm bags age, I coach handbags outlet know air max one a lot, skechers mens shoes but ralph lauren there nike roche run are michael kors purses more fossil uhren more questions handbags outlet waiting reebok for north face me new balance to oakley sunglasses outlet explore, the north face outlet even music oakley sunglasses out oakley of ralph lauren a chrome hearts store little michael kors secret nike shoes to share bengals nfl jersey with oakley sunglasses cheap friends; oakley vault or hollisterco jump ecco outlet online into longchamp black friday that adidas canada sparkling handbags outlet childhood river salvatore ferragamo to enjoy The ray ban wayfarer childhood timberland boots dream, michael kors bags the dream roshe of browns nfl jersey childhood, wizards jersey the dream of childhood; roshe runs the hollister kids song of pandora jewelry childhood, oakley vault the song of converse joy; michael kors outlet the song longchamp handbags of skechers the jimmy choo shoes

philadelphia 76ers jerseys
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    www.cuisine.at Foren-Übersicht -> System Alle Zeiten sind GMT
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.