Joined: 01 Jan 1970
Location: United States
|Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:06 am Post subject: Adobe Technical Support Phone Number
|How to set Adobe Reader as default Windows 10?
By changing the file association you can set Adobe Reader as default in Windows
10. You need to follow these steps:
• Right click on any PDF file
• Tap on the option of ‘Open With’, from the list that opened up choose Adobe Reader
• And check the box of ‘Always Use this App to open pdf files’
• Or connect with experts for the help by dialing Adobe Customer Support Phone Number +1-844-762-3952 that stays available 24x7.
Read more: - Adobe Customer Care Phone Number