Picante Dressing: Place picante sauce, Italian dressing and lime juice in jar with tight-fitting cover. Shake well.
1. Place beef in plastic bag or shallow dish. Combine lime juice, garlic salt, cumin and pepper; pour over steak. Seal bag, or cover dish. Refrigerate 2-4 hours, turning once or twice.
2. Cook rice following package directions, salt optional. Reserve.
3. Remove steak from marinade. Broil steak on rack in broiler pan 3-4" from source of heat, 8-10 minutes for medium-rare, turning once.
4. Combine warm rice, corn, olives. Tomatoes, onion rings and cilantro in bowl. Pour half the Picante Dressing over top; toss gently. Place lettuce on platter; top with rice mixture.
5. Slice steak diagonally across grain into thin slices. Place slices on top of rice. Drizzle with remaining dressing. Sprinkle with remaining cilantro. Serve warm or at room temperature.
(Stephen Hill, Sacramento Ca)