How to Prepare the Dough:
1. In a large mixing bowl, dissolve the yeast in 1/2 cup of lukewarm water.
2. Let it sit for 10 minutes to proof. Add the flour, salt, olive oil, and remaining water. Mix well and knead until the dough is smooth, about 10 minutes.
3. Add more flour if necessary to make a smooth, silky dough. Put the dough in an oiled bowl, cover with a cloth, and set aside in a warm place until it doubles in bulk, approximately 1 to 1-1/2 hours.
4. Divide the dough into 4 pieces and roll each piece into a flat circle, about 10 inches in diameter. Preheat the oven to 450 F, and brush the top of the dough lightly with olive oil.
5. Place on a baking sheet, that has been dusted with cornmeal (or use a pizza stone), and bake until golden brown, 10-15 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool.
How to Prepare the Salad:
1. Combine the tomatoes, cucumber, onions, vinegar, oil and season with salt and pepper.
2. Add the fresh oregano and divide the mixture among the four pizzas.
3. Top with a few slices of shaved Parmesan cheese (if desired). Serve immediately.
Mc formatted using Mc Buster by Barb at Pk