1. Place chiles on a baking sheet. Broil 3 in. From heat 15 Minuten or until blackened and charred, turning once.
2. Place chiles in ice water, and chill 5 minutes.
Drain well; peel and discard skins. Cut a 4 in slit in the side of each chile; discard seeds, and set aside.
3. Combine ricotta cheese, corn, green onions, pepper, and half of garlic; stir well. Put 1/3 c of mixture into each chile. Arrange chiles in a small baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 Minuten or until thoroughly heated.
4. Coat a small saucepan with cooking spray; place over med. Heat until hot. Add remaining garlic and chopped onion; saute 3 Minuten Add cumin and oregano; saute 1 minute. Stir in salt and tomatoes.
5. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes more, stirring frequently. Pour sauce over chiles and serve.
(About 262 calories per 2 filled chilies and 1/2 c sauce. Chol: 26 mg).
From Healthy Cooking, adapted and formated for you by Judy Lausch, DGSV43A. Please enjoy.