1. Fry onion garlic and ground turkey in skillet until turkey is browned. Reserve 1 tsp. Raw onion for later use. Use a large non-stick skillet or add a little water to saute. Drain all liquid off meat and onions when finished. Pat with a paper towel. (If not using meat, saute onions & garlic in water until soft, but Not browned.) Add spaghetti sauce and spices to the meat mixture, and heat through on stove. (Sometimes I add 1/8 tsp. Of red pepper flakes as well for a little zip. Add spices to your own taste.)
2. Meanwhile, cook lasagna noodles until soft (Read package.). When finished, drain and let cool a little. While noodles are cooking, wash spinach and remove stems.
3. In blender or food processor, add non-fat cottage cheese, parsley, onion and spinach. Process until creamy, and until well-combined.
4. Assemble the lasagna in a non-stick rectangular pan (or a pan sprayed lightly with cooking spray.) First add enough sauce to lightly coat the bottom of the pan. Then add a layer of noodles. Then more sauce, a layer of the cottage cheese spread, and then a sprinkle of non-fat mozzarella. Repeat until you have used all the noodles. Finish with a light coating of sauce and a sprinkle of the mozzarella.
5. Cover pan with aluminum foil. Bake at 350 F for 25 minutes covered; then uncover and bake 20 more minutes. Let cool 10 minutes, cut and serve. Mc formatting by bobbi744@sojourn. Com
instead of the 1/2 pound recommended. I also used about 12 lasagna noodles, which is a little over half a pkg.