Nasi goreng is the one of the most popular food in Indonesia because it's very easy and very fast to make ! Usually, we make 'nasi goreng' for breakfast :)
1. In a wok, heat the cooking oil. Mix the garlic with the cooking oil until yellowish.
2. Add chicken (and salt a little if you want to make chicken more tasty)and stir.
3. When the chicken is cooked, add shrimp and red chiles.
4. Mix eggs about 10 seconds , add to the wok and stir.
5. Add white rice and all the other ingredients.
6. Reduce heat and stir fry until cooked.
7. Serve while it's still hot. Serving ideas
From the Eat-L recipe list. Downloaded from Glen's Mm Recipe Archive,