1. Heat oven to 375 F. Line 15-1/2x10-1/2x1-inch jelly-roll pan with foil; generously grease foil.
2. In large bowl, beat egg yolks on high speed of electric mixer 3 minutes. Gradually add 1/2 cup granulated sugar; continue beating 2 minutes. Stir together flour, cocoa, 1/3 cup granulated sugar, baking soda and salt; add alternately with water and 1 teaspoon vanilla to egg yolk mixture, beating on low speed just until smooth.
3. In small bowl, beat egg whites until foamy. Add 1 tablespoon granulated sugar and beat until stiff peaks form; carefully fold into chocolate mixture. Spread batter evenly into prepared pan. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until top springs back when touched lightly.
4. Invert on towel sprinkled with 2 tablespoons powdered sugar; remove foil carefully. Immediately roll cake and towel together from narrow end; place on wire rack to cool.
5. In clean large bowl, beat whipping cream, remaining 3/4 cup powdered sugar and remaining 1 teaspoon vanilla on high speed until stiff. Fold sliced strawberries into 2 cups whipped cream; reserve remaining whipped cream. Unroll cake and spread with strawberry-cream mixture. Reroll. Frost with reserved whipped cream; garnish with chopped strawberries, if desired. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. Refrigerate leftover dessert. 8 to 10 servings.
Hershey's is a registered trademark of Hershey Foods Corporation. Recipe may be reprinted courtesy of the Hershey Kitchens.
Meal-Master format courtesy of Karen Mintzias