1. Preheat the broiler or start the charcoal. If broiling, line a broiler pan with foil.
2. Place the chicken in a shallow container. Pour the lemon juice over the chicken, turning it over to completely coat with the juice.
3. On a plate, combine the garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, thyme, black pepper and cayenne. Dredge the chicken in the spice mixture.
4. Place the chicken skin-side down on the broiler pan or grill and cook 4 inches from the heat for 4 minutes.
5. Turn the chicken over and grill or broil for 4 minutes longer, or until golden brown and the juices run clear.
Cff Shared by Lei Devries, Mar 98