1. Place the flour in a bowl and add yeast, water, oil, salt and sugar.
2. Mix well and then tip out onto a floured bench and begin to knead. Knead until the dough is smooth and elastic.
3. Place in a well oiled bowl and allow to rise until doubled, about one hour.
4. Punch down and roll out with a rolling pin until the dough is a 20cm. Circle.
5. Sprinkle the cheese over half the circle and top with whatever you wish - see the above list for suggestions.
6. Fold the empty part of the dough over the filling and seal very well. You might like to brush the edges with a little beaten egg to help seal the edges.
7. Bake at 200c. For 20 - 25 minutes until golden brown.
Per serving: 1371 Calories (kcal); 14g Total Fat; (9% calories from fat); 41g Protein; 273g Carbohydrate; 0mg Cholesterol; 2145mg Sodium Food Exchanges: 17 1/2 Grain(Starch); 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit;
2 1/2 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates