Makes 2 naan (each large enough to serve 2 people)
1. Choose a large glass bowl and put in all ingredients except the ghee.
2. Add warm water little by little and work it into the flour with your fingers. Soon it will become a liump.
3. Remove from bowl and knead on a floured board until well combined. Return to bowl and leave in a warm place for a couple of hours.
4. your dough when risen, should have doubled in size, it should be bubbly, stringy and elastic
5. knock back the dough by kneading it down to its original size.
6. Divide the dough into two equal lumps.
7. shape each lump into a ball, then on a floured work surface roll each ball into a disc 25cm in diatmeter and 5 mm thick
8. Pre-heat the grill to 3/4 heat, cover the rack with foil and set it in the mid-way position.
9. Put the naan on the foil and grill it. Watch it cook (it can easily burn). As soon as the first side developes brown patches remove it from the grill.
10. Turn it over and brush the uncooked side with alittle melted ghee
11. Return to grill and cook untill siszzling. Remove.
12. Repeat stages 9-11 with the other naan. Serve it once.