1. Combine butter, garlic, flour, salt, lemon-pepper and rosemary.
2. In a buttered 7 1/2-cup souffle dish or casserole, layer vegetables and seasoned butter; place peas in bottom, then potatoes, onion and tomato slices, spooning part of the seasoned butter over each layer.
3. Cover tightly and bake in preheated 350'F. oven 30 minutes.
4. Meanwhile. Prepare Spoon Bread Topping.
5. Remove baking dish from oven; uncover and pour topping over.
6. Return to oven and bake 35 minutes longer, or until topping is puffed and nicely browned and point of small knife inserted in center comes out clean.
7. Serve at once from baking dish.
*** Spoon Bread Topping ***
1. In heavy saucepan, combine garlic, milk, butter, salt and nutmeg; gradually stir in cornmeal.
2. Bring to a full boil, stirring constantly; boil 1 minute; until thick, then remove from heat.
3. Beat egg yolks lightly.
4. Stir a small amount of hot mixture into yolks, then mix yolks into hot cornmeal.
5. Stir in cheese.
6. Beat egg whites until barely stiff; fold into cornmeal mixture.